Monday, September 17, 2012

Arizona Heather

I was excited when I heard Heather was coming to Billings and I got the chance to photograph her.  Right after I took her photos is when we were going through a lot of rough stuff with Baer vomiting so much so I failed to post these (as well as some other sessions I will try and get caught up on).  Heather is a freshman teacher in Arizona, likes to knit (like me!!), likes Avatar: The Last Airbender (James and I love Avatar), she also likes reading, sci-fi, movies, and music.  Girl after my own heart, I tell ya.  Anyway...check out some of my favorites from her session.



This one below is with one of her good girlfriend's daughters.  They are obviously super tight.  She was a cutie and I couldn't resist snapping this sweet moment.



Doesn't she have a great smile?


This one is for fun.  When I uploaded this one I thought Heather looked so high society and thought it would look good with a little faux film grain.  Doesn't she look like a movie star from back in the day??  The sun flare on her ear almost looks like a flower. :)


Anyway, thanks for peeking!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Pages

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP