Thursday, February 7, 2013

Precious Newborn

It isn't very often I take the opportunity to photograph a newborn baby but I couldn't resist when my husband's CA (chiropractic assistant) contacted me about doing newborn pictures.  I have photographed the mother before and I knew how photogenic she was.  It was a no-brainer that her sweet daughter turned out to be just as beautiful.

I started out in the early afternoon taking some photos in their home, focusing in the nursery area: in the crib, on the changing table, on the rug, etc, etc, etc, and too many to share!  Little baby "H" was so sweet and was such a good sport.  After Dad got home from work, we met at the studio where we took some family pictures and some with Daddy's tattoos.  Here are a few of my favorites, there were lots of them and hard to narrow down.  Enjoy!



Thanks for peeking,
Namaste


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Pages

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Blogger Blog Templates

Back to TOP